Lynx of the Week
Sorry this link update is a bit late, I’ve been away. Some of that was spent at the Hay Festival, such a lovely festival, find out more about my time there here.
So here are the interesting reads I came across in the past week or so, from climate change ice-cream to nature making us happy to bumblebee highways:
- Ben & Jerry’s have introduced a climate change ice cream to raise awareness of international climate talks
- Bolivia gives rights to our planet and nature, such a wonderful idea, imagine the difference it could make the world over?
- There actually is such a thing as a bumblebee highway! Such a beneficial project that sounds quite easy to do
- It’s always been obvious to me in my life but those who enjoy nature are happier, healthier and more innovative. It’s so important for human beings.
- Interesting that many of the biggest technology bosses limit their children’s access to it. Too much tech is bad for us, especially for growing children.
- It’s now illegal for supermarkets to waste food in France. Good news though this is something that should have been done a long time ago.
- We all know TPP is potentially bad, but what is it and what does it actually involve?
- Yes I’m a young twenty-something who often finds the boring things to be more fun, but I’m not the only one. Crafting, board games, reading a book or exploring nature always succeed in making me happier than partying (even if I don’t really want to admit it yet)
- Bosnian mountian horses have been released in Croatia for a new rewilding project. They are so pretty!
- We really can make a difference if we act in our own lives locally. Be the change you want to see in the world!
And for fun here’s a video of a cat maze, soo going to try this on my future pet cat! Have a great week.