Here is a collection of interesting links (and a little self promotion) that I have come across in the past month or so that I thought you dear readers might find to be of interest:
- One of my book clubs (yes I am the member of two because my life isn’t busy enough already apparently) got invited to shadow the recent Man Booker International prize. We were given A General Theory of Oblivion by Jose Eduardo Agualusa. I loved the book and would definitely recommend, check out my book review here!
- As a new vegetarian I found it fascinating to learn about the changes that happen to your body when you stop eating meat.
- If you’re planning on getting out to enjoy nature now the weather is warmer, here are 41 camping hacks that will make it just that little bit more enjoyable
- And if you need some ideas where to walk when you’re out check out these 20 superb UK walks
- 9 screen free outdoor toys to get your children enjoying the outdoors and using their imagination. It’s so important children spend time out in nature.
- Don’t be wasteful by throwing away damaged clothes, make them last longer with these 21 clothing hacks
- The world’s first plastic fishing company has come up with a genius way to tackle plastic in our oceans
- My favourite podcast (that helps me appear to be an interesting knowledgeable person) is becoming a TV show if it gets enough views so watch it here!
- Need some new sunglasses now summer is coming? Well go eco-friendly!
Enjoy! Have you come across any interesting reads recently?